Consumer Apps (Streaming)
Kickstart analytics strategy for online streaming platform with millions of users.
1. Standardise MUBI’s data dictionary.
2. Build data modelling layer and create analytics cluster for single customer view.
3. Daily automated KPI reporting on customer acquisition, activation, retention, churn and film engagement.
29x faster query response time and reporting performances.
6 in-depth and easily digestible dashboards covering subscription retention, film performance, viewing engagement and more.
Fast and automated master dashboard with clear growth indicators delivered at week 10 of partnership followed by engagement and retention deepdive.
"The work by 173Tech has led to some significant insights and cost savings."
Increase Marketing ROI for eCommerce brand in high quality dog supplements with a subscription model.
1. Connect and model multiple data sources: Shopify, Facebook, Google and internal subscription database.
2. Customer Lifetime Value (LTV) prediction model.
3. Automated Campaign ROI dashboard and daily Slack alerts with optimisation recommendations.
$3.5 million efficiency gain on annual marketing spend.
2.9x revenue growth in six months.
12-week strategic partnership from planning to delivery of automated master dashboard, followed by retention and P&L optimisation projects.
"The team at 173Tech really are the best in the business. We rarely if ever come across agencies that we love but Candice, Robin and the team know their craft extremely well. They go the extra mile for you and the master dashboard they built for us was exactly what we needed for the stage we were at, helping us secure funding. We’re planning another project together very soon and are delighted to have their support at every turn!"
Consumer Apps (Social)
Align and understand levers of growth and retention with the primary use case of the product during prototype development stage.
1. Define user journey, activation funnel, engagement metrics, and North Star retention measures into Picnic’s data dictionary.
2. Connect operational database and model user acquisition, activation, engagement and retention into Picnic’s own analytics cluster.
3. Automate master dashboard with goal tracking and detailed breakdown of growth drivers.
$2.75 million seed funding secured within three months of beta app release.
8-week launcher project.